The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • Hi Dream,

I think I was just addressing the thread, no-one in particular..... You'll find that if you originate a discussion it seldom remains "yours" for long, as people thrown in their own bits and pieces the subject matter drifts. Be prepared to loose all sense of reason.

As to calling me Sir, I've always frowned at students who called me Sir, and that was very rare that any of them did, since increasingly nowadays Sir is some form of scarcasm. But thanks for the dignity of Sir if it was intended.

Just I guess having only a "one size fits all" approach to dialogue, and not therefore being good at deference, I don't look for it in others. And also there's that aspergers thing of not liking flattery or compliments (because of feeling its not deserved, or simply sensory handling of emotions).

• Hi Dream,

I think I was just addressing the thread, no-one in particular..... You'll find that if you originate a discussion it seldom remains "yours" for long, as people thrown in their own bits and pieces the subject matter drifts. Be prepared to loose all sense of reason.

As to calling me Sir, I've always frowned at students who called me Sir, and that was very rare that any of them did, since increasingly nowadays Sir is some form of scarcasm. But thanks for the dignity of Sir if it was intended.

Just I guess having only a "one size fits all" approach to dialogue, and not therefore being good at deference, I don't look for it in others. And also there's that aspergers thing of not liking flattery or compliments (because of feeling its not deserved, or simply sensory handling of emotions).

Children
No Data