The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • Hello Longman Sir,

I'm not sure if you were addressing me or IntenseWorld, however your mentioning of "Council incompetence" compels me to mention the fact that my local Council broke their own "laws" spending 800 thousand pounds on a recycling plant which never got built as they had no planning permission. They then spent a further 250 grand on "Private" report which has not been made public investigating what went wrong... so why exactly would I wish to pay a corrupt, criminal and incompetent Council a single penny??? The "leader" at the time resigned and was given another £80,000 "golden handshake" if I remember correctly, and they're demanding money which I do not have to compensate them???

Please forgive me if your comment was aimed at IntenseWorld, but I felt as it was in my thread and was relevant it was acceptable to respond.

Safe journeys sir,
    Dream

• Hello Longman Sir,

I'm not sure if you were addressing me or IntenseWorld, however your mentioning of "Council incompetence" compels me to mention the fact that my local Council broke their own "laws" spending 800 thousand pounds on a recycling plant which never got built as they had no planning permission. They then spent a further 250 grand on "Private" report which has not been made public investigating what went wrong... so why exactly would I wish to pay a corrupt, criminal and incompetent Council a single penny??? The "leader" at the time resigned and was given another £80,000 "golden handshake" if I remember correctly, and they're demanding money which I do not have to compensate them???

Please forgive me if your comment was aimed at IntenseWorld, but I felt as it was in my thread and was relevant it was acceptable to respond.

Safe journeys sir,
    Dream

Children
No Data