The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • Hahaha, I do indeed have an enquiring and curious mind, but the cat is not dead yet ;-) *chuckle*

I too feel suspicion and skepticism are healthy attributes, most minds could neither comprehend nor imagine that which is being kept from us (even if shown evidence). I cannot say how or who I have come to know some of the things I know from, but let us say the "military industrial complex" are well aware of technologies we peasants would benefit from access to!

I fully intend "sticking around" here, you have made me feel most welcome thank you. I feel I must be relatively wary of what I choose to share though, I'm just reading the "ESA and possibly ADD" post by WishFace. I resonate with much of what many people are saying, I had 3 awful experiences with ATOS and am awaiting to hear back to see if I'm forced to attend a 4th.

The trouble is, the approach I took when the 2nd interviewer "misrepresented" (or outright lied) and the DWP stopped my benefits and said I needed to fill in form blah blah blah to "Appeal" was NOT "conventional". My "understanding" and differentiation between "legal" and "lawful" meant I had to follow my own path, sending a "Notice" (NOT a "letter") demanding answers to questions. The DWP replied that they took my "letter" (which it wasn't) as a "Formal Appeal" and after a couple of months reversed their decision without me having to go to a "Tribunal" (a Court). I have not heard of that happening before, and I doubt it would work for most others, so it's really not a good idea for me to start sharing such "experiences" as they may be more detrimental than beneficial, and the LAST thing I want to do is cause any one further problems or complicate their lives.

It is absolutely tragic to read some of these posts though, truly painful, and I was even shocked by a couple of the comments which appeared almost attacking in nature (although that could just be how I interpreted them).

• Hahaha, I do indeed have an enquiring and curious mind, but the cat is not dead yet ;-) *chuckle*

I too feel suspicion and skepticism are healthy attributes, most minds could neither comprehend nor imagine that which is being kept from us (even if shown evidence). I cannot say how or who I have come to know some of the things I know from, but let us say the "military industrial complex" are well aware of technologies we peasants would benefit from access to!

I fully intend "sticking around" here, you have made me feel most welcome thank you. I feel I must be relatively wary of what I choose to share though, I'm just reading the "ESA and possibly ADD" post by WishFace. I resonate with much of what many people are saying, I had 3 awful experiences with ATOS and am awaiting to hear back to see if I'm forced to attend a 4th.

The trouble is, the approach I took when the 2nd interviewer "misrepresented" (or outright lied) and the DWP stopped my benefits and said I needed to fill in form blah blah blah to "Appeal" was NOT "conventional". My "understanding" and differentiation between "legal" and "lawful" meant I had to follow my own path, sending a "Notice" (NOT a "letter") demanding answers to questions. The DWP replied that they took my "letter" (which it wasn't) as a "Formal Appeal" and after a couple of months reversed their decision without me having to go to a "Tribunal" (a Court). I have not heard of that happening before, and I doubt it would work for most others, so it's really not a good idea for me to start sharing such "experiences" as they may be more detrimental than beneficial, and the LAST thing I want to do is cause any one further problems or complicate their lives.

It is absolutely tragic to read some of these posts though, truly painful, and I was even shocked by a couple of the comments which appeared almost attacking in nature (although that could just be how I interpreted them).

Children
No Data