The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • Don't worry about being verbose, that's normally me too.

You have inadvertently made me laugh - you mean Simon Baron-Cohenthe psychologist, his cousin Sacha is the comedian of Borat and Ali G fame!

Children seem to gravitate towards me as well, I don't know why, perhaps I give off a child-like aura or something.  Babies stare at me!

I don't think you are breaching any rules, but I followed Google to your YouTube video, good stuff.  I was fascinated also with the graphic content, there were allusions to conspiracy theories and stuff (the all seeing eye etc.).

I feel sure you will have some useful insights for this forum, as you seem a profound, philosophical and deep person.Cool

• Don't worry about being verbose, that's normally me too.

You have inadvertently made me laugh - you mean Simon Baron-Cohenthe psychologist, his cousin Sacha is the comedian of Borat and Ali G fame!

Children seem to gravitate towards me as well, I don't know why, perhaps I give off a child-like aura or something.  Babies stare at me!

I don't think you are breaching any rules, but I followed Google to your YouTube video, good stuff.  I was fascinated also with the graphic content, there were allusions to conspiracy theories and stuff (the all seeing eye etc.).

I feel sure you will have some useful insights for this forum, as you seem a profound, philosophical and deep person.Cool

Children
No Data