into

• I want to say all the right things, but right now - i am really struggling
  • Took all the tests - yes I have ASD
  • My sisters and brother (older) want nothing to do with this diagnosis - the family that I thought I had - that I showed up for -  crickets

I feel untethered, ungrounded

At first I was like - woah, yeah - of course - wow!  my life finally makes sense

Now - i just want to reel it all in and take it back

This is a lesson that I learned throughout my life - how to diffuse a situations that I inadvertently created -  

• adding for clarity that I now understand how much I have been accommodating/understanding people and their behaviors, while not being afforded the same.

I don't want this to go away - it really makes my life make sense

But the consequences

Having a rough go of it today

Cate

Including a photo of me as a kid -

she gives me strength

Parents
  • Hello, I have only just seen this post even though it was 4 days ago. I feel like sometimes posts slip through the cracks on here and  people dont see them. It doesnt mean that no one cares, just that perhaps people didnt see it

I am so sorry you are going through this but please know you are not alone. I had that moment of wow my life finally makes sense and (no matter how it feels right now) it is a good thing that you have had that moment too. 

I am so sorry your family doesnt get it, that can be incredibly hurtful. Just know though that you are not wrong, who and what you are is vaild and you deserve respect, kindness and understanding. I hope you find it on here and please feel free to private message me on here if you want a friend or need someone to talk to 

• Oh my goodness, how did this slip through?! ‘She gives me strength’ That’s so moving. And so right.  I hope you stuck around, despite somehow falling through the cracks. Cheers Billy and ChloeMod for catching this

Reply Children
No Data