Hi all. Feeling lost

I am a 60 year old male diagnosed a few weeks ago. This is my second post I have just commented on a 'why get diagnosed post' Simply seeking a diagnosis I felt would not make a jot of difference, which ever way it went. Not at my age so I was very ambivalent. On actually receiving the diagnosis I now feel that seeking a diagnosis is one of the worst things I have ever done. I feel lost. 

Parents
  • Not to invalidate your authentic reaction, but I hope it will change for you. Isn’t it better to know, and let that help you tilt the mirror to better understand challenges you’ve had and even to say ‘I’ve done ok here, I’ve coped’. Simplifying too much there, but hopefully you get the gist of what I mean. 

• Not to invalidate your authentic reaction, but I hope it will change for you. Isn’t it better to know, and let that help you tilt the mirror to better understand challenges you’ve had and even to say ‘I’ve done ok here, I’ve coped’. Simplifying too much there, but hopefully you get the gist of what I mean. 

Children
No Data