Lonely struggle to make friends

Hi im a 30 year old female with aspergers i was diagnosed when i was 22 i have constantly struggled with meeting people and have zero friends to talk to, i feel so lonely any ideas on how to change this.

Lis

Just to add ive had 1 friend who recently moved away with her boyfriend and now im back to square 1

Parents
  • Hi Lis, I can completely relate to this. Is it where you may think, 'I know of lots of people, work with lots of people, but do not have anyone to send a text to or do not receive any texts from a friend'.  Neurotypicals seem to constantly be chatting, texting, browsing social media and having lots of conversions about random stuff?

I've watched a few youtube videos suggesting to try and make friends through interests you have.

• Hi Lis, I can completely relate to this. Is it where you may think, 'I know of lots of people, work with lots of people, but do not have anyone to send a text to or do not receive any texts from a friend'.  Neurotypicals seem to constantly be chatting, texting, browsing social media and having lots of conversions about random stuff?

I've watched a few youtube videos suggesting to try and make friends through interests you have.

Children
No Data