Lonely struggle to make friends

Hi im a 30 year old female with aspergers i was diagnosed when i was 22 i have constantly struggled with meeting people and have zero friends to talk to, i feel so lonely any ideas on how to change this.

Lis

Just to add ive had 1 friend who recently moved away with her boyfriend and now im back to square 1

Parents
  • This forum is a great place to fish for a positive interaction with someone, keep on posting here, and your kindred-spirits will become apparent. 

Before I was diagnosed the only means I had of noting my character was MBTI, and all it taught me in terms of social opportunity, was that there is a 4% chance to ever run into someone like me. Now that I’ve been diagnosed, it turns out that the 4% I’ve been looking for, are accumulating in this forum.. you’re in the right place..Grin

• This forum is a great place to fish for a positive interaction with someone, keep on posting here, and your kindred-spirits will become apparent. 

Before I was diagnosed the only means I had of noting my character was MBTI, and all it taught me in terms of social opportunity, was that there is a 4% chance to ever run into someone like me. Now that I’ve been diagnosed, it turns out that the 4% I’ve been looking for, are accumulating in this forum.. you’re in the right place..Grin

Children
No Data