Lonely struggle to make friends

Hi im a 30 year old female with aspergers i was diagnosed when i was 22 i have constantly struggled with meeting people and have zero friends to talk to, i feel so lonely any ideas on how to change this.

Lis

Just to add ive had 1 friend who recently moved away with her boyfriend and now im back to square 1

Parents
  • Hi Lis,

so sorry you're feeling lonely, I think it's something a lot of us struggle with, me included.

Finding friends is pretty difficult so I would also love to hear if anyone has any ideas. But this forum is very friendly, supportive and helpful, I've not been here long myself but I do feel like I have found a little clan to belong to. I know online is not the same as real life but it's better than nothing.

• Hi Lis,

so sorry you're feeling lonely, I think it's something a lot of us struggle with, me included.

Finding friends is pretty difficult so I would also love to hear if anyone has any ideas. But this forum is very friendly, supportive and helpful, I've not been here long myself but I do feel like I have found a little clan to belong to. I know online is not the same as real life but it's better than nothing.

Children