Work difficulties

Hi 

So I was wondering if anyone has struggled with maintaining a job with not just Autism, but also Dysgraphia? It's quite the combination, but was dismissed from my previous job partly based on my Dysgraphic tendencies like learning how things operate more slowly compared to others etc. Is it just I need more time? Or any there any other tips? 

Parents
  • We take more time learning about something because we will learn everything there is to know about it. School tried to cure my handwriting, I will write words in mixed upper and lower case, often letters missing as well. The way I get around it is to not write, typing is fine, spellcheck and autocorrect do the rest. The most I will hand write is a birthday card, that takes a massive amount of energy and time. Internet cards take care of that task.

• We take more time learning about something because we will learn everything there is to know about it. School tried to cure my handwriting, I will write words in mixed upper and lower case, often letters missing as well. The way I get around it is to not write, typing is fine, spellcheck and autocorrect do the rest. The most I will hand write is a birthday card, that takes a massive amount of energy and time. Internet cards take care of that task.

Children
No Data