Does anyone else look younger than their age? I'm 24 and people constantly wrongly assume my age and won't serve me in shops. >_<

I'm 24 and people constantly wrongly assume my age and won't serve me in shops. >_<

Parents
  • Yep I get it constantly, I’m 23 but often mistaken for being a child. I wasn’t even allowed to be the responsible adult for my younger brothers at a theme park. I had to show them IDJoy I laugh about it but it wasn’t funny at the time. It frustrates me that it holds me back at work. I treated like I’m young. Although it was handy the other week. One of my managers needed someone to work checkouts who was over 18 and they walked straight past me, I hate working on the checkouts. So that was fine with me. I also got a gift from Santa a few years ago when I took my brothers to see him! So there are a few positives. Lol

• Yep I get it constantly, I’m 23 but often mistaken for being a child. I wasn’t even allowed to be the responsible adult for my younger brothers at a theme park. I had to show them IDJoy I laugh about it but it wasn’t funny at the time. It frustrates me that it holds me back at work. I treated like I’m young. Although it was handy the other week. One of my managers needed someone to work checkouts who was over 18 and they walked straight past me, I hate working on the checkouts. So that was fine with me. I also got a gift from Santa a few years ago when I took my brothers to see him! So there are a few positives. Lol

Children
No Data