Does anyone else look younger than their age? I'm 24 and people constantly wrongly assume my age and won't serve me in shops. >_<

I'm 24 and people constantly wrongly assume my age and won't serve me in shops. >_<

Parents
  • I'm not so sure now whether I look younger than actually am.

I had no difficulty being served alcohol in pubs when I was under-age. However, when I was 19 and buying alcohol at a supermarket on one occasion, I remember my dad having to verify that I was legally old enough to buy it. At the time, I felt quite offended that the cashier didn't think I looked old enough. Now, it would absolutely make my day if I was told I looked too young to buy alcohol. Laughing

• I'm not so sure now whether I look younger than actually am.

I had no difficulty being served alcohol in pubs when I was under-age. However, when I was 19 and buying alcohol at a supermarket on one occasion, I remember my dad having to verify that I was legally old enough to buy it. At the time, I felt quite offended that the cashier didn't think I looked old enough. Now, it would absolutely make my day if I was told I looked too young to buy alcohol. Laughing

Children
No Data