Getting my son to sleep at night time

Hi there I’m Alistair my son was diagnosed with autism a while ago , I’m having many problems with getting son to sleep at night he will just sit on he’s chair and refuse to go into he’s bed or be will just sit on the stairs and refuse , any dads out there having the same problems and have you found anything has worked for you .

many thanks Alistair 

Parents
  • Once you’ve eliminated all his sensory needs try these things, I have used a sleep clock, they’re analogue, you can change the colour of your desired sleep times so you know when you should be sleeping, half and hour before the sleep time starts, I project a star map onto the bedroom ceiling. A dark room and a star map to look at helps me a lot.

• Once you’ve eliminated all his sensory needs try these things, I have used a sleep clock, they’re analogue, you can change the colour of your desired sleep times so you know when you should be sleeping, half and hour before the sleep time starts, I project a star map onto the bedroom ceiling. A dark room and a star map to look at helps me a lot.

Children
No Data