Getting my son to sleep at night time

Hi there I’m Alistair my son was diagnosed with autism a while ago , I’m having many problems with getting son to sleep at night he will just sit on he’s chair and refuse to go into he’s bed or be will just sit on the stairs and refuse , any dads out there having the same problems and have you found anything has worked for you .

many thanks Alistair 

Parents
  • There might be a reason why he doesn’t want to get into bed. That could be the feel of the covers, or something else. He also might not be tired. Have you tried changing things, like the light and temperature? A weighted blanket? Do you have a good bedtime routine, so he knows what’s happening at all time, and when to expect bed time?

• There might be a reason why he doesn’t want to get into bed. That could be the feel of the covers, or something else. He also might not be tired. Have you tried changing things, like the light and temperature? A weighted blanket? Do you have a good bedtime routine, so he knows what’s happening at all time, and when to expect bed time?

Children
No Data