Looking for advice please

Hi. My son is 18 (just!) and only received his formal diagnosis last year. It has been a battle. We have no support from anyone. His school are trying their best to do what they can but he has been refused an EHCP and I am so worried about how he will get on in life.  His A Levels are approaching and he is struggling to revise. He has meltdowns most days and can’t face the world. I don’t know what I am doing. Please can someone help? My mental health is non existent at the moment 

Parents
  • Believe me, qualifications aren’t worth it if it is causing this sort of stress. I pushed through the stress and anxiety and now my mental health has suffered. I wish I hadn’t bothered because my anxiety is so bad now. I can’t even use the qualification that I struggled to achieve.

im sorry to hear that your mental Health is also suffering. Do you receive any help for it? It sounds like you both need some professional support.

• Believe me, qualifications aren’t worth it if it is causing this sort of stress. I pushed through the stress and anxiety and now my mental health has suffered. I wish I hadn’t bothered because my anxiety is so bad now. I can’t even use the qualification that I struggled to achieve.

im sorry to hear that your mental Health is also suffering. Do you receive any help for it? It sounds like you both need some professional support.

Children
No Data