Hello

Hello, I'm new here. I was diagnosed back in 2011. I suffer from anxiety and a bunch of other boring and irritating problems. I like gaming, working out, reading and writing and music. I don't have a social life or know anybody so I thought I'd give an online community a go. So here goes nothing!

Hey! Slight smile

Parents
  • sounds like you have a lot of good and healthy interests  Music will always save the day   And exercise is always positive (not something I enjoy myself but I can’t deny the benefits)  

I’m on this forum trying to find ways to help my son who is autistic. 
    So often I see people with autism and/or ADHD who complain that they have no ‘irl’ friends. 
    It strikes me that one of you should set up a forum for people to identify others who are local to them and arrange meet-ups with like-minded people. I appreciate it might be difficult due to anxiety etc. 
    I believe there is an app called ‘Meetup’ so you could use something similar. 
    Centre it around a low stress activity like going for a walk or something. 

• sounds like you have a lot of good and healthy interests  Music will always save the day   And exercise is always positive (not something I enjoy myself but I can’t deny the benefits)  

I’m on this forum trying to find ways to help my son who is autistic. 
    So often I see people with autism and/or ADHD who complain that they have no ‘irl’ friends. 
    It strikes me that one of you should set up a forum for people to identify others who are local to them and arrange meet-ups with like-minded people. I appreciate it might be difficult due to anxiety etc. 
    I believe there is an app called ‘Meetup’ so you could use something similar. 
    Centre it around a low stress activity like going for a walk or something. 

Children
No Data