Autism / and friendships and relationships I struggle with maintaining them

Hi all, I’m autistic I struggle won’t friendships and fitting in with others and people accepting me for how I am, can you please help me out, as I want to have friends but I struggle to as I’ve been hurt in past when I was myself with people they called me horrible names 

Parents
  • That sound exactly like me. I’m 23 Single and have no friends. People I work with think I weird, my family thinks I’m weird. I always see the good in people and unfortunately I’m yet to meet someone who hasn’t been horrible. Which sucks when you think their nice. I’ve got to a point where I keep my distance from everyone to avoid the inevitable unpleasantness. Lonely doesn’t even come close to how I feel on a daily basis. So if you ever want someone to talk to who can relate feel free to message me!

• That sound exactly like me. I’m 23 Single and have no friends. People I work with think I weird, my family thinks I’m weird. I always see the good in people and unfortunately I’m yet to meet someone who hasn’t been horrible. Which sucks when you think their nice. I’ve got to a point where I keep my distance from everyone to avoid the inevitable unpleasantness. Lonely doesn’t even come close to how I feel on a daily basis. So if you ever want someone to talk to who can relate feel free to message me!

Children