5 year old hitting

Hi looking for some advice my daughter is 5 and was diagnosed last year for the past month her behaviour has been getting worse she hits,scratches,bites when she is told of or can’t get something she wants and when I say to her don’t hurt mummy or that’s sore something like that she just laughs at me in the end I just give in because I’m all sore with her any help or advice would be great thanks 

Parents
  • ehhh i dont wanna sound old fashioned but this is why in the olden days they used to hit kids.... the kid wont hit you if they know you hit harder... you need to establish dominance.

• Caelus,

Hitting a young female only teaches her to Allow Domestic Violence when she's an adult. I sincerely hope you don't then question why a woman will allow a man to beat her senseless if you endorse abusive parenting.

An autistic might laugh out of stress when told someone has passed. Autistic individuals are some the most abused on the planet. See the Gamma knife. ABA. Shock Therapy. THIS IS WHY WE'RE HERE TO HELP.

• Caelus,

Hitting a young female only teaches her to Allow Domestic Violence when she's an adult. I sincerely hope you don't then question why a woman will allow a man to beat her senseless if you endorse abusive parenting.

An autistic might laugh out of stress when told someone has passed. Autistic individuals are some the most abused on the planet. See the Gamma knife. ABA. Shock Therapy. THIS IS WHY WE'RE HERE TO HELP.

Children
No Data