Hello

Heyah -- how's it going?

I was only just diagnosed like last month a long wait 4 months and a half to be expect. Think covid slowed down the process. But I'm glad to know what's what now and why I'm like I am. I find it interesting very interesting and I'm still researching things like.

I don't get out much and have little social contact so I thought I'd give this community a try Blush

Parents
  • Wow, four and a half months is actually very quick. I've been waiting over 2 years on the NHS!  

Welcome to the community. Is your name a Powerpuff reference by the way?

• Ha ha oops my bad that was a typo! It was actually 4 and a half years!!! Hopefully yours will be soon. I hated the waiting.....

Thanks and no ha but I get asked that a lot. My mum called me Blossom after she commented to my dad that the flowers had lovely blossom and then she went into labour and decided that as she was talking about it just as it happened she would call me Blossom. My dad wholeheartedly agreed Slight smile

• Ha ha oops my bad that was a typo! It was actually 4 and a half years!!! Hopefully yours will be soon. I hated the waiting.....

Thanks and no ha but I get asked that a lot. My mum called me Blossom after she commented to my dad that the flowers had lovely blossom and then she went into labour and decided that as she was talking about it just as it happened she would call me Blossom. My dad wholeheartedly agreed Slight smile

Children
No Data