Hello, my name is ...

Hello all, I just wanted to say I'm here, feeling alone and confused (and if possible, guilty too)

I am a 35yr old married mum of 1 wonderful miricle little boy and am struggling to come to terms that one of my worst fears is coming to light, I suspect I have been ignoring the signs for some time but now have to face the possiblity that we have another issue and that is ASD, Aspergers or ADHD. I say another issue since my son also was born with a heart problem and currently benign CF (there is a chance it could develope into active as he gets older).

There isn't a day goes by that I'm not greatful to be his mum but I already feel guilty for passing him the burden of CF and regardless I will feel guilty for whatever the outcome of his diagnosis now.

I just feel so alone. Is there anyone else out there like us? 

Parents
  • thank you for your reply i am going to goggle pecs and it was great hearing from soneone with experiance in this. I do relise its not my fault and all me and my husband wont is whats best for her. Were looking into schools for her as at moment she is in main stream and is finding it hard relateing to her peers thankyou again for the advice ive red it about 10 times now and its very reasureing knowing there is support and help out there. 

• thank you for your reply i am going to goggle pecs and it was great hearing from soneone with experiance in this. I do relise its not my fault and all me and my husband wont is whats best for her. Were looking into schools for her as at moment she is in main stream and is finding it hard relateing to her peers thankyou again for the advice ive red it about 10 times now and its very reasureing knowing there is support and help out there. 

Children
No Data