Can’t find a job.

Wave 

hate being autistic at timesCry

finding it really hard to get a job I’m 19 I can’t seem to get a jobDisappointed

any advice Blush

Parents
  • i never could find a job too, i was unemployed up into my 30s, got a job by a agency right away randomly in a single day as soon as they contacted me start right away, which became permanent and i still have to this day.... my advice is agency is a very good stepping stone into employment, they take you on in the same day as they contact you about any job, and there is no interviews or caring about cvs or anything which is perfect as i couldnt explain my massive decades long job gap if i tried lol

so basically, agency is your best friend to get a job.

• i never could find a job too, i was unemployed up into my 30s, got a job by a agency right away randomly in a single day as soon as they contacted me start right away, which became permanent and i still have to this day.... my advice is agency is a very good stepping stone into employment, they take you on in the same day as they contact you about any job, and there is no interviews or caring about cvs or anything which is perfect as i couldnt explain my massive decades long job gap if i tried lol

so basically, agency is your best friend to get a job.

Children
  • and tbh i never gave warehousing a chance before, as i always had negative thoughts about it, but it actually quite suits me well and theres always things to do and make the time go by fast. and theres lots of agency warehouse work out there.