Advice for newly diagnosed, with dealing with unfairness

Hello everyone,

I'm mid 40s chap, recently diagnosed with ASD, and just trying to let it all sink in. If anyone can ooint me in the right direction for some guidance on dealing with certain things? (On here or elsewhere)

I struggle with communication, and often become overwhelmed when responses to points or answers I make, don't seem to relate to what Ive said at all. Makes me feel Im going crazy.

I'm also very much struggling when things arent "right" or "fair", how things should be. Again, it becomes overwhelming  - but often I'm  unable to walk away or let it go  because its a core feeling. Moreover, there is a large part inside, that even thiugh I cant seem to walk away, doesnt want to either! Ive identified something is not right, therefore is must be changed... Help! 

Parents
  • Hi I'm Kawthar 19 and i attend city college i don't just have autism but many other disabilities. You're in the right place actually . I am not going to judge you but I also have similar symptoms as you I also have other learning disabilities which I won't say here . I'm not gonna share any personal info so if you want to speak to me privately you can talk here or my other social media platforms I have . I got diagnosed at 19 how crazy is that . I also have mental health illnesses which have been impacting me badly and yerah . I have a class now but send me a pm if you wanna talk .

• Can I please talk 

• sure I'm in college rn but free to talk

Reply Children
No Data