How do I deal with it

Hey its me again im in a really low point i feel like im wrong if that makes sense i dont fit in i cant form connections im an outcast i spent today crying on my own feeling really lost everyone around me don't care about me people who used to to love me hate me my family are at home and im at uni and i hate my house i hate my class i just dont know what to do part of me doesn't want to be here anymore. my whole life ive been told im the problem and its true i am the problem i drive people away there like ducks and the fly away when i try join in if that makes sense. 

sorry for upset rant 

Parents
  • Hi

Ranting is good,.that's why we come here often.

Half of what you said is wrong, because that;s ableist's point of viewing people like us. You shouldn't be doing that to yourself. Yes, many of us end up alone and feel lonely, but it isn't our fault 99.9% of people around are ableist and don't tollerate people like us, even though they wouldn't say it outloud.

Most of us felt like you and managed to find a solution, an own solution, that we discovered without any help. we're geniuses in finding solutions. 

So be brave, be stubborn, grate your teeth, show them nothing, imagine your will is like iron. You can do it

• Hi

Ranting is good,.that's why we come here often.

Half of what you said is wrong, because that;s ableist's point of viewing people like us. You shouldn't be doing that to yourself. Yes, many of us end up alone and feel lonely, but it isn't our fault 99.9% of people around are ableist and don't tollerate people like us, even though they wouldn't say it outloud.

Most of us felt like you and managed to find a solution, an own solution, that we discovered without any help. we're geniuses in finding solutions. 

So be brave, be stubborn, grate your teeth, show them nothing, imagine your will is like iron. You can do it

Children
  • I agree that's how i should be but due to my past its my view i go through cycles of crying anger happiness and fear my whole life i was bullied due to this and now i finally understand and Its caused me to have a lot of confusion Im just trying to work it all out the good and the bad. i hope i find my solution its all ive ever wanted is to belong.