How do I deal with it

Hey its me again im in a really low point i feel like im wrong if that makes sense i dont fit in i cant form connections im an outcast i spent today crying on my own feeling really lost everyone around me don't care about me people who used to to love me hate me my family are at home and im at uni and i hate my house i hate my class i just dont know what to do part of me doesn't want to be here anymore. my whole life ive been told im the problem and its true i am the problem i drive people away there like ducks and the fly away when i try join in if that makes sense. 

sorry for upset rant 

Parents
  • Hi tuxedo Joe, rest assured that sounds normal, I'm sure many if us here have gone through similar so you are never alone. What's has helped me to break the cycle is to focus on something else , no matter how small or big. It interrupts the reptative loop gives you a bit of head space

• Hi tuxedo Joe, rest assured that sounds normal, I'm sure many if us here have gone through similar so you are never alone. What's has helped me to break the cycle is to focus on something else , no matter how small or big. It interrupts the reptative loop gives you a bit of head space

Children