Want to meet other asd adults with asd children

Hi, would love to meet other asd parents. I have just found out I have asd at 43 years old and my daughter who is 13. We don’t have many friends and my daughter has none. Would love to meet other people in similar situation Blush

Parents
    1. Hi, it's nice to meet you. My 8 year old son has autism and adhd. Me and my husband have just separated, because he's decided he can't deal with having an autistic child, and I have a 6 year old son also. I've got no friends or family or any support, we're still waiting to receive support from our local children's centre. He's not a very affectionate child and doesn't like being touched, so hugs and kisses aren't OK for him. I currently work whilst taking care of him, but it's been really stressful and overwhelming. Xx
    1. Hi, it's nice to meet you. My 8 year old son has autism and adhd. Me and my husband have just separated, because he's decided he can't deal with having an autistic child, and I have a 6 year old son also. I've got no friends or family or any support, we're still waiting to receive support from our local children's centre. He's not a very affectionate child and doesn't like being touched, so hugs and kisses aren't OK for him. I currently work whilst taking care of him, but it's been really stressful and overwhelming. Xx
Children
No Data