Want to meet other asd adults with asd children

Hi, would love to meet other asd parents. I have just found out I have asd at 43 years old and my daughter who is 13. We don’t have many friends and my daughter has none. Would love to meet other people in similar situation Blush

1. Hi, it's nice to meet you. My 8 year old son has autism and adhd. Me and my husband have just separated, because he's decided he can't deal with having an autistic child, and I have a 6 year old son also. I've got no friends or family or any support, we're still waiting to receive support from our local children's centre. He's not a very affectionate child and doesn't like being touched, so hugs and kisses aren't OK for him. I currently work whilst taking care of him, but it's been really stressful and overwhelming. Xx
  • Hi

I'm 30, waiting for my diagnosis. My daughter is only 4 months so who knows if she is Autistic too but I teach children with ASD Slight smile

Natalie

• Hi

I'm 30, waiting for my diagnosis. My daughter is only 4 months so who knows if she is Autistic too but I teach children with ASD Slight smile

Natalie

• Go to anything to do with the grateful dead. Hundreds of autistic people there. All waiting for you to come. Grateful dudes is a uk cover. Lots of autistic people dancing and singing together. Listen to ship of fools by the grateful dead to get a jist. Lyrics and music made by autistic people for autistic people enjoy 

• Afternoon. I was diagnosed earlier this year at 27. I have a 4 year old boy who is diagnosed and just started mainstream school. 

We have a few friends who are sympathetic but none who really get the day to day stuff. 

• Hello, I am an ASD person of 35 years old and I have a 3 year old son who is also ASD. I am looking to meet more ASD parents with ASD kids too as it would be a real support

• Hi, that’s really interesting that you just found out have asd 43, over the last 6months or so it has been suggested to me that I may have asd too and I’m 37. I have never been diagnosed and a little apprehensive about being formally diagnosed. My boy is 6, and he is in the process of being diagnosed. I don’t have many friends either. X