Yellow teeth natural or result of poor care of self due to ASD?

Since fourteen years old I have had remarks on the yellowness of my teeth.  I presume it is because I’m autistic and my sugary diet and inability to brush properly or care for my teeth properly.  
Dentists say that some people have yellow teeth naturally. 

Really? 
REALLY? 
Come off it. 
I think it’s nonsense that natural yellow colouring could ever get commented upon. I wonder if this is an issue for anyone else? 

I'm now 57 and I still hate brushing my teeth. 

I guess I’m not alone in that either. 

Parents
  • Yellowing of teeth with age is a real and natural process. My father was a maniac brusher of his teeth, he had one filling at 19, then didn't need any further dentistry until in his 50s, and his teeth definitely yellowed to some extent. The yellowing is actually of the dentine inside the teeth, and not the enamel on the outside. Poor dental hygiene can make yellowing worse than it would be otherwise. 

• I bought packets of biscuits with my pocket money from the earliest age.

When was a fourteen I remember a six year old child remarking on my yellow teeth. My mother couldn’t afford my dental treatment when I was a teenager and always draws attention to the multicoloured transformations they exhibit. 
    Green

Brown

etc 

• I bought packets of biscuits with my pocket money from the earliest age.

When was a fourteen I remember a six year old child remarking on my yellow teeth. My mother couldn’t afford my dental treatment when I was a teenager and always draws attention to the multicoloured transformations they exhibit. 
    Green

Brown

etc 

Children
No Data