Hello

Hello,

Am Phoebe. I was diagnosed with autism a few months ago and been working up courage to join the community. I don't know why I feel so much anxiety doing things like this. I'm currently in sixth form but it's railing me so tired and aching from the stress.i find my mum is supportive mostly but my dad doesn't agree with my autism diagnosis. I live with my parents we're on an old farm which still works it's nice.

My health is bad I have regular hospital stays and that's inducing to the anxiety I have a medical phobia. I just try to keep busy. I'm excited to make friends here and get to know everyone Grinning

Parents
  • Welcome

I grew up on a farm too, my first 7 years, then we moved to city and it was horror, I'm 43 now, diagnosed a year ago, I have medical phobia too, and a very low opinion about doctors, especialy GPs

• Welcome

I grew up on a farm too, my first 7 years, then we moved to city and it was horror, I'm 43 now, diagnosed a year ago, I have medical phobia too, and a very low opinion about doctors, especialy GPs

Children
No Data