Diagnosed last week at 48

Hello everyone, 

im T from the northeast, I was diagnosed with ADHD, last year and Autism a few days ago. It’s incredibly overwhelming. I sort of don’t know who I am anymore. 
I work full time, it’s like climbing a mountain every morning going to work, I struggle inside and out. 

I have had to take a few weeks off to process this, it’s a relief to know why I act this way but I’m struggling 

Parents
  • Hello! Welcome!

Congrats on the diagnosis. I'm glad you now know the answers and hopefully a lot of things now add up and make sense. This is huge though, really big for you and it's not something that you'll process straight away. I was diagnosed a few years ago and I'm still processing it all! It takes time and we all do it at different speeds.

Best of luck on your journey and I wish you well.

Keep talking here. I think talking can be a huge help.

• Hello! Welcome!

Congrats on the diagnosis. I'm glad you now know the answers and hopefully a lot of things now add up and make sense. This is huge though, really big for you and it's not something that you'll process straight away. I was diagnosed a few years ago and I'm still processing it all! It takes time and we all do it at different speeds.

Best of luck on your journey and I wish you well.

Keep talking here. I think talking can be a huge help.

Children
No Data