Bonjour/Hello

Hello I'm from the south of France. I'm Fleur! I have Autism but over here it's not understood that well and if I show it too much they put me in hospital so I'm having to hide it and suffer in silence. I thought joining an online community would be a big help so here I am. Bonjour! Unfortunately I also suffer from bad anxiety and this stops me from going out and getting a job but I do work part time with maman' in her bakery. But other than that I try not to do too much stuff that will set me back. Lots does seem to affect me sadly. It's hard at the best of times but can't turn to anyone for help they think hospital is the answer but it makes it much worse... Sorry for rambling there I just find it frustrating.

I love history it's my special interest and now I'm like a Wikipedia page on so much of history.

Love all types of music.

I like baking to but I'm no good at it really.

Hoping to find support and friendship here.

Parents
  • Bonjour Fleur, lovely to meet you. I'm sorry to hear things are so bad in France, I had no idea it was like that. I can't imagine how awful it must be being sent to hospital, im here for you.

What sort of history are you into? history is one of my special interests too, i love anything to do with the cold war and Eastern Europe in particular and German and Swiss history.

It must be nice working in a bakery, i love french pastries. Theres nothing better than fresh coffee and pastries in the morning!

Who are your favourite singers?

• Bonjour Fleur, lovely to meet you. I'm sorry to hear things are so bad in France, I had no idea it was like that. I can't imagine how awful it must be being sent to hospital, im here for you.

What sort of history are you into? history is one of my special interests too, i love anything to do with the cold war and Eastern Europe in particular and German and Swiss history.

It must be nice working in a bakery, i love french pastries. Theres nothing better than fresh coffee and pastries in the morning!

Who are your favourite singers?

Children
  • Bonjour! How are you Billy? It's lovely to meet you here. Merci. That's sweet of you and I do appreciate it. Hospitals are horrible places to be, I don't want that again, ever. I'm hoping things will improve over here. Change needs to come it can't go on like this.

Ooo a fellow history geek:) I love the World Wars, Egyptians, Romans also Cold War and have a special interest in Titanic. Do you have a favorite moment in history?

I hate the crowds but I love baking and the smell, so delicious and heavenly. 

I love so many, mostly French lol but I think there's something peaceful about French music. I like others though like Queen and Ed Sheeran.