Bonjour/Hello

Hello I'm from the south of France. I'm Fleur! I have Autism but over here it's not understood that well and if I show it too much they put me in hospital so I'm having to hide it and suffer in silence. I thought joining an online community would be a big help so here I am. Bonjour! Unfortunately I also suffer from bad anxiety and this stops me from going out and getting a job but I do work part time with maman' in her bakery. But other than that I try not to do too much stuff that will set me back. Lots does seem to affect me sadly. It's hard at the best of times but can't turn to anyone for help they think hospital is the answer but it makes it much worse... Sorry for rambling there I just find it frustrating.

I love history it's my special interest and now I'm like a Wikipedia page on so much of history.

Love all types of music.

I like baking to but I'm no good at it really.

Hoping to find support and friendship here.

Parents
  • Coucou Fleur,

My mum’s side of the family are from the south of France. I’m autistic and blind, and I know how hard it can be to be misunderstood, including for cultural reasons. I’m sorry you’re feeling this too. I also love music. I’m always happy to chat if that would be helpful, and we can speak in French if you like :)

• Bonjour! 

I'm from the South of France it's the only place I've ever known. Though I would like to travel around one day. I'm sorry about your sight that must be difficult for you do you have any support?

I'd love to talk to you if you want to :) 

• Salut Slight smileSight stuff has its challenges, but for the most part I’m very lucky, having learned Braille and having access to the technology I do.

I’m not sure if my notifications for messages on here are working, so if you do you want to message and I don’t reply, just let me know on here and I’ll get back to you :-)

• Salut Slight smileSight stuff has its challenges, but for the most part I’m very lucky, having learned Braille and having access to the technology I do.

I’m not sure if my notifications for messages on here are working, so if you do you want to message and I don’t reply, just let me know on here and I’ll get back to you :-)

Children
  • Coucou, that sounds tough to have to deal with but I'm glad you have a little support. I'm always here for you if you need anything or just to vent. Always happy to support anyone.

My notification don't work the best but that might be my connection signal maybe.