Bonjour/Hello

Hello I'm from the south of France. I'm Fleur! I have Autism but over here it's not understood that well and if I show it too much they put me in hospital so I'm having to hide it and suffer in silence. I thought joining an online community would be a big help so here I am. Bonjour! Unfortunately I also suffer from bad anxiety and this stops me from going out and getting a job but I do work part time with maman' in her bakery. But other than that I try not to do too much stuff that will set me back. Lots does seem to affect me sadly. It's hard at the best of times but can't turn to anyone for help they think hospital is the answer but it makes it much worse... Sorry for rambling there I just find it frustrating.

I love history it's my special interest and now I'm like a Wikipedia page on so much of history.

Love all types of music.

I like baking to but I'm no good at it really.

Hoping to find support and friendship here.

Parents
  • Bonjour! I used to live above a bakery in France. Oh that wake up to the smell of pain au chocolat and brioche and coffee...hmmm. La Marianne me manque tellement. But that was in the 1980s and I had no clue I was autistic.

But God, seriously, 21st century France and the ignorance is that bad? God, bless you. And yes, hospital is no place for autistic people. I hope we can help.

• Bonjour! Omg no way that sounds amazing. I love the smell of a bakery. It's one smell that doesn't upset me. Are you recently diagnosed? I'm pleased you found the answers in the end :) 

Yes it's very bad here. I'm writing a book about autism in the hopes it'll make it more aware and understood.

• Bonjour! Omg no way that sounds amazing. I love the smell of a bakery. It's one smell that doesn't upset me. Are you recently diagnosed? I'm pleased you found the answers in the end :) 

Yes it's very bad here. I'm writing a book about autism in the hopes it'll make it more aware and understood.

Children
No Data