Bonjour/Hello

Hello I'm from the south of France. I'm Fleur! I have Autism but over here it's not understood that well and if I show it too much they put me in hospital so I'm having to hide it and suffer in silence. I thought joining an online community would be a big help so here I am. Bonjour! Unfortunately I also suffer from bad anxiety and this stops me from going out and getting a job but I do work part time with maman' in her bakery. But other than that I try not to do too much stuff that will set me back. Lots does seem to affect me sadly. It's hard at the best of times but can't turn to anyone for help they think hospital is the answer but it makes it much worse... Sorry for rambling there I just find it frustrating.

I love history it's my special interest and now I'm like a Wikipedia page on so much of history.

Love all types of music.

I like baking to but I'm no good at it really.

Hoping to find support and friendship here.

Parents Reply Children
  • I'm doing all right.  Sorry to hear about your migraine.  Hopefully you’ll get better soon.  Don’t worry about not replying.  Health is more important.  My advice is to take a nap whenever you are not working and sleep earlier than you usually sleep every day, so that your brain gets enough rest.  Will your mother mind if you work fewer hours in the bakery because you are ill and need to take rest?  If your mother needs additional help, does she have a relative or friend who can help her?