Hi

Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in 2017.  I have a very limited set of interests and I don't particularly being around others as I feel like I am the centre of attention, which I hate.  Hope to talk to some of you on here soon who are experiencing similar things!

Parents
  • Hi there! Welcome to the communtiy, I'm sure you'll find some like minded people here to chat and connect with Slight smile. Two tips I would suggest to help people get to know you are:

1. Add a profile a name - for online safty we recomend something that is NOT identifiable as you

2. Share your 'set of interests' so you can start some fun chats with others who have similar ones Slight smile

Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to just post them inthe community!

Best wishes,

SarahMod 

• Hi there! Welcome to the communtiy, I'm sure you'll find some like minded people here to chat and connect with Slight smile. Two tips I would suggest to help people get to know you are:

1. Add a profile a name - for online safty we recomend something that is NOT identifiable as you

2. Share your 'set of interests' so you can start some fun chats with others who have similar ones Slight smile

Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to just post them inthe community!

Best wishes,

SarahMod 

Children
No Data