Son just diagnosed

My 2 year old just diagnosed with autism. Now what would happen next. I heard about occupational therapy and ABA. But whom to contact for these. Shall I search privately or the get a referral from gp. 

Parents
  • 2 is a bit young i think.... they seem to have jumped the gun, they dont wait until they have a chance to socially developed and interact with others first? how can they diagnose this when your kid is too young to have had a chance to develop socially?

• lol my sisters kid is like 3 or 5 or something and still doesnt speak and thus you cant engage in a conversation with, because still a baby... every single baby will be diagnosed as autistic if they test them that young... they havent yet had a chance to learn to communicate properly or had a chance to develope socially alongside other kids. this is probably how every single person in the future will be listed as autistic if they test them this young lol

• lol my sisters kid is like 3 or 5 or something and still doesnt speak and thus you cant engage in a conversation with, because still a baby... every single baby will be diagnosed as autistic if they test them that young... they havent yet had a chance to learn to communicate properly or had a chance to develope socially alongside other kids. this is probably how every single person in the future will be listed as autistic if they test them this young lol

Children