Introduce

Hi, I wanted to quickly introduce myself.

My name is Serita which means princess PrincessPrincess

I was diagnosed with autism a few years ago. I have a few other conditions as well which affects me in many ways. A few cause more irritating things like self harm, I really struggle with that and have caused a lot of damage to myself because of it. Not sure how to stop as the meds don't work.

I'm extremely anxious all the time.

But it's not all negative.

I love all things Pokémon.

I love to write and listen to music.

I also love to have a go at pottery. I'm not the best but I'm trying to get better.

I have a few special interests. One is pottery!

And I'm from Wales.

Parents
  • Hi. Prynhawn Da! That's good afternoon over here :) 

My thoughts are a problem for me and I seem to have little to no control of them most of the time. Though, I'm trying to change that.

I do have people meant to be helping me but so far they aren't much help. If anything they make things worse.

But at the moment I feel unable to do things on my own.

Aw, thanks, I love my hobbies. I get a lot of enjoyment from them and they do help me stay calm and busy.

That sounds tidy for you! What kind of music do you do? I love music but making it isn't something I think I could do. You sound well creative. Have you thought about doing something on youtube? A lot of people do.

Your vase sounds lovely. I like to make all sorts, still not as good as I'd like and most I throw away but I'm hoping I'll get better.

I was born in Wales, Valleys' girl from the start :) 

• Hi. Prynhawn Da! That's good afternoon over here :) 

My thoughts are a problem for me and I seem to have little to no control of them most of the time. Though, I'm trying to change that.

I do have people meant to be helping me but so far they aren't much help. If anything they make things worse.

But at the moment I feel unable to do things on my own.

Aw, thanks, I love my hobbies. I get a lot of enjoyment from them and they do help me stay calm and busy.

That sounds tidy for you! What kind of music do you do? I love music but making it isn't something I think I could do. You sound well creative. Have you thought about doing something on youtube? A lot of people do.

Your vase sounds lovely. I like to make all sorts, still not as good as I'd like and most I throw away but I'm hoping I'll get better.

I was born in Wales, Valleys' girl from the start :) 

Children
No Data