Introduce

Hi, I wanted to quickly introduce myself.

My name is Serita which means princess PrincessPrincess

I was diagnosed with autism a few years ago. I have a few other conditions as well which affects me in many ways. A few cause more irritating things like self harm, I really struggle with that and have caused a lot of damage to myself because of it. Not sure how to stop as the meds don't work.

I'm extremely anxious all the time.

But it's not all negative.

I love all things Pokémon.

I love to write and listen to music.

I also love to have a go at pottery. I'm not the best but I'm trying to get better.

I have a few special interests. One is pottery!

And I'm from Wales.

Parents
  • Hi and welcome (or bore da)

Careful of your thoughts, autistic people need to be their own mentor or coach which is difficult, but worth doing as it can reduce anxiety and then mental disturbances can fade away also. 

You have great and diverse interests so focus on those with no judgement, focus on the reward of doing something you like.  I like messing with making music, its a challenge for me for put together music so for now just messing and learning how its done.

I enjoyed pottery at school but never touched it again, I was best at coiling and made a small asymmetric vase that I was really pleased with.

Are you Welsh though?   I've been into Wales many times, but mainly for the scenery - plus I'm English, and we've done enough damage, so I leave it at that.

• Hi and welcome (or bore da)

Careful of your thoughts, autistic people need to be their own mentor or coach which is difficult, but worth doing as it can reduce anxiety and then mental disturbances can fade away also. 

You have great and diverse interests so focus on those with no judgement, focus on the reward of doing something you like.  I like messing with making music, its a challenge for me for put together music so for now just messing and learning how its done.

I enjoyed pottery at school but never touched it again, I was best at coiling and made a small asymmetric vase that I was really pleased with.

Are you Welsh though?   I've been into Wales many times, but mainly for the scenery - plus I'm English, and we've done enough damage, so I leave it at that.

Children