Hello

Hello all, I'm Alice I was diagnosed last year after a lot of waiting and now I feel both relieved and a little like what's next. I'm nearing 30 years old in a few years and I don't have much to show for it. I'm here to be a part of it all I suppose. No one in my family believe in ASD they see I'm just hiding behind it to get out of work etc which isn't true. I've applied many times it's just people never get back to me or give me chance. 

I've already made some messages here. Good to know you all.

Parents
  • Hi Alice,

I am sorry to hear your situation, and hope you can find the support and friends you need here, plus any support iyou need in the 'real'wotld.

I don't have any family/have long felt like there is no support or understanding (or anyone else like me), also that much of my life had been 'wasted', but am already finding great support here reading other people's stories and getting  advice with my own issues/needs.

I hope this works well for you, and hope to see positive updates  You are still very young, with many opportunities ahead of you. 

• Hi Alice,

I am sorry to hear your situation, and hope you can find the support and friends you need here, plus any support iyou need in the 'real'wotld.

I don't have any family/have long felt like there is no support or understanding (or anyone else like me), also that much of my life had been 'wasted', but am already finding great support here reading other people's stories and getting  advice with my own issues/needs.

I hope this works well for you, and hope to see positive updates  You are still very young, with many opportunities ahead of you. 

Children
No Data