Hello Everyone! Newly ASD - Nice to meet you all.

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.

I am Ken - 47, from Leeds, U.K. looking forward to getting to know some of you.

I have just discovered I am ASD - not sure how I am coping with it. 

Parents
  • Hi Ken, nice to meet you. I’m in my fifties and only found out I’m autistic in December. It’s a big shock isn’t it!

• Hi Roy, nice to meet you too. I am not sure what the correct way to highlight your newly discovered superpower is...but congratulations that you have. 

Yeah, it is a big shock to say the least... it is confusing...my mood fluctuates with how I feel about it. 

• Hi, some days you can feel like a super hero, other days you are the super villain. The biggest positive I found was that I’m not the only person in the world who thinks and acts like I do. I just thought that I was depressed, weird and finding everything more difficult than everyone else, they make life  look so easy.

• Hi, some days you can feel like a super hero, other days you are the super villain. The biggest positive I found was that I’m not the only person in the world who thinks and acts like I do. I just thought that I was depressed, weird and finding everything more difficult than everyone else, they make life  look so easy.

Children
No Data