Struggling

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I am really bad with wording so please forgive me Disappointed

I am really struggling at the moment, I don't have any friends and I am so lonely that it actually makes me cry. Is there anyone here who would like to chat? I would chat with anybody. My interests are movies, collecting and a few others. I adore my idols so much too. Even if you don't have the same interests, I would still love to chat and learn about yours.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you had a lovely Easter Slight smile

Daisy x

Parents
  • Hello Daisy and a Happy 'Belated' Easter to you,

There are many of us here who understand what it is like to feel lonely. I am sure you will make friends here that can help you feel less lonely.

I used to consider myself a bookworm (mainly fiction), but it's been a while since I last read a book as I desperately need to get my eyes tested and acquire a new pair of glasses. My main interest is crafts. Over the years I've tried my hand at knitting, cross-stitch, and now diamond painting. I have also dabbled in making my own greeting cards.

What kind of films do you enjoy? Any favourites? I'm not much of a film person myself, but don't mind watching them occasionally.

You say you like collecting. Is there anything specific that you like to collect? It's possible there may be members who like to collect the same things as you.

• Hello, thank you for the response Slight smile

You sound really creative, good for you! Slight smile

As for movies, I have too many favourites to count haha, but I do have favourite actors as you probably guessed for my picture, I love Margot Robbie Slight smile

Have a lovely day today

Daisy

• The name is familiar, and I am sure I am bound to have watched at least one film that Margot Robbie has starred in. However, until you pointed it out, I would never have known that your profile picture is of Margot Robbie.

• Hello, thank you for the response Slight smile

I hope you will be! She's amazing and my idol Heart eyes

Daisy x

• Harley Quinn? Nope, sorry, that doesn't ring any bells. Give me another five to ten years though, and I'll probably be raving about this wonderful actress I've just discovered called Margot Robbie, who has been in all these films, and everyone will be saying, "She's been around for years!" ;-)

• Harley Quinn? Nope, sorry, that doesn't ring any bells. Give me another five to ten years though, and I'll probably be raving about this wonderful actress I've just discovered called Margot Robbie, who has been in all these films, and everyone will be saying, "She's been around for years!" ;-)

Children