Struggling

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I am really bad with wording so please forgive me Disappointed

I am really struggling at the moment, I don't have any friends and I am so lonely that it actually makes me cry. Is there anyone here who would like to chat? I would chat with anybody. My interests are movies, collecting and a few others. I adore my idols so much too. Even if you don't have the same interests, I would still love to chat and learn about yours.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you had a lovely Easter Slight smile

Daisy x

Parents
  • Hiya Daisy nice to meet you, happy late Easter I hope you had a great one.

I and I think many others can relate to being lonely. I was lonely as a child and still lonely now as an adult. Talking to people, being with them and making friends is something I've never been able to do. You are not alone for sure.

I like movies and tv series, what ones do you like? I also collect vintage dolls and Barbie.

I also like to write, listen to music and have an interest in anything to do with health.

Take care, hope you have a fab day.

• Hello Becky, thank you for the response Slight smile

I have the same struggles, I never know what to say or how to approach people Disappointed

I love movies especially ones with Margot Robbie as you probably guessed from my picture Slight smile

I collect POP's so similar to dolls I guess, I've always been fascinated by figures

Have a lovely day today

Daisy

• Hello Becky, thank you for the response Slight smile

I have the same struggles, I never know what to say or how to approach people Disappointed

I love movies especially ones with Margot Robbie as you probably guessed from my picture Slight smile

I collect POP's so similar to dolls I guess, I've always been fascinated by figures

Have a lovely day today

Daisy

Children
  • Hello, thank you for the response Slight smile

Me too, I'm glad you agree about Margot, she's my idol Heart eyes

I love getting POP's related to her, shock haha

Daisy x

• Hiya!

People are life's greatest mystery to me. Maybe one day I'll find the secret on how to understand them. Margots great loved her as Harley Quinn. 

I collected a few of those Pop collectables I went through a phase of getting the Disney ones.

You too! X