Struggling

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I am really bad with wording so please forgive me Disappointed

I am really struggling at the moment, I don't have any friends and I am so lonely that it actually makes me cry. Is there anyone here who would like to chat? I would chat with anybody. My interests are movies, collecting and a few others. I adore my idols so much too. Even if you don't have the same interests, I would still love to chat and learn about yours.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you had a lovely Easter Slight smile

Daisy x

Parents
  • I'm disappointed that no one has replied.

My interests have changed over time.

When I was young I used to read a lot.  Whole collections of books, many Enid Blyton, the fifteen secret seven series, the twenty one famous five novels.  Later I went through hundreds of sci-fi books from libraries.

Much later I collected DVDs, whole series such as friends, 10 series, Frasier, 11 series etc etc etc.

Later still I started traveling, alone because I find it difficult to communicate with people.

Anyway happy Easter.

• Hello, thank you for your response Slight smile

I have the same trouble and also really bad social anxiety so it's almost impossible for me to meet people Disappointed

Hope you have a lovely day again today

Daisy

Reply Children
No Data