Hello! My name is Amelia

My name is Amelia and I use they/she pronouns. I identify as a non-binary woman. I prefer the term "autistic person" over "person with autism." I was diagnosed very recently, about two months ago, although I have known I am autistic for years. 

My special interest is John Lennon and The Beatles. I also play piano and have synesthesia.

I struggle with social cues (as I am sure a lot of us do), but I tend to understand other autistics more than allistics.

My favorite color is yellow! 

Parents
  • Hi Amelia :) 

when I was younger (many years ago)  I became really really interested in John Lennon. Me and my friend wrote a letter to yoko ono but we were very disappointed not to hear back. I still really like John Lennon - I still think he has the best singing voice in popular music - I love his voice and his rebellious spirit. 

• Hi Amelia :) 

when I was younger (many years ago)  I became really really interested in John Lennon. Me and my friend wrote a letter to yoko ono but we were very disappointed not to hear back. I still really like John Lennon - I still think he has the best singing voice in popular music - I love his voice and his rebellious spirit. 

Children