Hi :)

Hi :) 

I'm autistic. Unfortunately I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety pretty severely. A lot of passing out in stressful situations which can be embarrassing to say the least! I'm not very sociable I'd like to be but it's not something I'm capable of. No friends because of this and I don't really talk to my family I just can't talk properly I really struggle with it. I've thought of contacting NAS and seeking their help but I'm not sure I can cope. Even a little stress or change results in big waves of problems for me. So mostly I stay in my comfort zone and safe space, I take things one step at a time.

I find medical things really interesting. I'd love to be a doctor, not possible at the moment but who knows in the future I might be able to if I can better control my autism and anxiety. I live in hope.

I like music especially classic like Beethoven and Mozart. I enjoy a little tv and movies. But mostly I love to be in my garden with the flowers and listening to the birds. I love nature.

I feel I've said so much about myself here. Sorry! :) 

Parents Reply Children
  • Welcome Poppet,

I hope you enjoy these forums at the National Autistic Society.

I am troubled by having read the end of your profile. There are organisations that can help.

I would love to hear you sing!

I am not very good at chess though I enjoy quiet activities like scrabble and upword (I think it's called).. and music!

I am currently mute beyond singing and communicative sounds not comprising speech.. and some other sounds if I stressed etc.

Wishing you well and a great day!

Jim

Jimberry and the Couscous Channel