Struggling with everyday

I'm struggling again so much.  I thought I was getting better and becoming more accepting of myself but my word I've come down with a crash and I can't stop crying.  I constantly wish I wasn't here and that my family would be better off without me.  I feel like such a burden.  

Parents
  • There are so many people/organisations you can turn to for help, never think that you are a burden and your family are better off with you.

I have unfortunately seen the aftermath of those who never seeked the help they needed.

Having also spoken to many, many people in that position, I am all too aware of the way that it eats away at you. Seek help, even if it is a neighbour or someone in the community, speaking about it is a good start.

• Thank you.  I'm trying to be much more open about my struggles but it can be difficult because so many people don't seem to understand.  That is why this place is fantastic - just knowing that there are others who feel the same really helps 

• Thank you.  I'm trying to be much more open about my struggles but it can be difficult because so many people don't seem to understand.  That is why this place is fantastic - just knowing that there are others who feel the same really helps 

Children
No Data