Struggling with everyday

I'm struggling again so much.  I thought I was getting better and becoming more accepting of myself but my word I've come down with a crash and I can't stop crying.  I constantly wish I wasn't here and that my family would be better off without me.  I feel like such a burden.  

Parents
  • There are so many people/organisations you can turn to for help, never think that you are a burden and your family are better off with you.

I have unfortunately seen the aftermath of those who never seeked the help they needed.

Having also spoken to many, many people in that position, I am all too aware of the way that it eats away at you. Seek help, even if it is a neighbour or someone in the community, speaking about it is a good start.

• There are so many people/organisations you can turn to for help, never think that you are a burden and your family are better off with you.

I have unfortunately seen the aftermath of those who never seeked the help they needed.

Having also spoken to many, many people in that position, I am all too aware of the way that it eats away at you. Seek help, even if it is a neighbour or someone in the community, speaking about it is a good start.

Children