A HELLO EVERYONE, with a dash of HELP.

Hello everyone, i hope all is well with you all, and i hope that i can contact with someone for help and advice.

I’v been told i’m  taken advantage of by my LL. Its a matter regarding  Disrepair & general shoddy workmanship. 

Can ANYONE advice / point me me somewhere to get some proper help. TALK TO SOMEONE? The LL has taken an injection out on me!!

Thanks

Parents
  • Your living issues sound severe. I've read your bio, and you seem to accept that you need help to get by in life.

From what I can tell you need to identify sources of such help and then go and politely request (or demand, if it's anything to do with government or the NHS) them.

The alternative appears to be, that you acquire or discover a tradeable skill that can be traded for enough money to get the services that you require.   

I'd imagine that you have a decent history of paying your rent on time, it maybe that persevereing with this landlord is less likely to make you a nice home, than simply, moving?

I've never rented anywhere that bad, even when I was a feckless youth, but I tend to have high standards that don't go well with my low cashflow I am told. I make it all fit together somehow. 

Do you have friends or family?

• Also no..  I have no family, only my Daughter, who is also autis. 

Reply Children
No Data