Toileting

My little boy will be 5 this August still waiting on diagnosis but I know he is autistic he is toilet trained when it comes to doing pee but minute mention doing poo he refuses tried everything can think off got info from bowel and bladder UK etc 

Parents
  • Does he have any allergies? Possible inflammation from sugars can also cause a back up.

Many of us have auto immune disorders and other gut / digestive issues. I get most fibre from fresh fruit and nuts (peanuts however are a legume) as I've always had issues with grains and what most individuals eat with high fibre (which causes the opposite: gas/constipation in some individuals). 

If it's dietary and you're unsure, you could try a FODMAP diet for a few weeks and see if it helps. Lemons (add water and a bit of honey) are incredibly helpful. Then slowly try one new thing after a few weeks. 

Hope I interpreted that right!

• Does he have any allergies? Possible inflammation from sugars can also cause a back up.

Many of us have auto immune disorders and other gut / digestive issues. I get most fibre from fresh fruit and nuts (peanuts however are a legume) as I've always had issues with grains and what most individuals eat with high fibre (which causes the opposite: gas/constipation in some individuals). 

If it's dietary and you're unsure, you could try a FODMAP diet for a few weeks and see if it helps. Lemons (add water and a bit of honey) are incredibly helpful. Then slowly try one new thing after a few weeks. 

Hope I interpreted that right!

Children
No Data