Introducing myself

Hey everyone!

I'm Sophia and I'm 24 years old. I'm on the spectrum and also part of the LGTBQ+ community. My hobbies and interests are animals, science and comedy.

Tell me about yourself. 

Parents Reply Children
  • Unfortunately, i was 19 when i first encountered jar jar lol but like you said.....The sequels have made me actually love the prequels.  I actually like jar jar now.  Poor rose tico seems to have replaced him.

Ive watched the mandalorian, loved it.  Just need to find some time to binge boba. Looking foward to obi wan

• The last Jedi was awful, but we still have to watch it from time to time as my wife and son both love the Porgs. The Rise of Skywalker was pretty cringey, but I sort of liked the way it echoed many of the story arcs of a new hope. We saw it with my son at the cinema and he loved it so it kinda has a bit of personal nostalgia attached which helps.

It's funny how much hate the prequels got at the time, but now I actually appreciate them now on a whole different level - I was mid teens when the Phantom Menace came out so not quite old enough to hate Jar-Jar as much as the adults, yet old enough to sort of get some of the politics, but when I rewatched with my son (and read the Plaegeus book) I had a new found appreciation for all of the subtleties of the storyline.

Have you been watching the new D+ shows?