Difficulty with jobs

Hi my name is Phil

My daughter who is 19 is wanting to get a job but she struggles. She was diagnosed with autism/ aspurgers at school she has difficulty with people she doesn't know and with being in a large group of people. She has had a job which unfortunately only lasted a few hours but in that time she was unable to cope with it. Now she is starting another new job soon but it is in sales over the phone. Which I think she's not understood what it entails and she's been a bit railroaded in to it. She has already started to panic about it and stressed But if she doesn't go she could have a job benefit taken from her. Any help/advice would be appreciated

Thank you

Parents
  • oof over the phone sales, lotta over the phone communication.

i find phone communication worse than in person communication at times. you cant understand the person as much as the speakers on phones are rubbish these days and everyone has different accents you cant understand so i personally never understand anyone over the phone, hard enough in person but over the phone i find its worse and makes me more anxious than the person being there speaking in person. hell when my phone rings i hesistate and most of the times i cancel their call. has she thought on that and whether she is suited to speaking to lots of people over the phone all day every day

• oof over the phone sales, lotta over the phone communication.

i find phone communication worse than in person communication at times. you cant understand the person as much as the speakers on phones are rubbish these days and everyone has different accents you cant understand so i personally never understand anyone over the phone, hard enough in person but over the phone i find its worse and makes me more anxious than the person being there speaking in person. hell when my phone rings i hesistate and most of the times i cancel their call. has she thought on that and whether she is suited to speaking to lots of people over the phone all day every day

Children
No Data